PTA Programs & Events:
- Be a Chief Fall Fundraiser – 2017
- Big Chief’s Night Out – 2018
- Birthday Book Club Flyer
- Box Tops for Education
- Chiefs on the Run 5k
- Dommerich Merchandise – 2017-18
- Foundation for Orange County Public Schools (FOCPS)
- Family Garden Day – April 21st, 2018
- Harvest Hoedown – November 11th, 2017
- Papa John’s Maitland – Dough for Dollar$ – 2017-18
- Partners in Education
- Running Tribe Registration Form – 2017-18
- Room Reps Flyer – 2017-18
- Skate Night Flyer – 2017-18
- Walk N’ Roll Dates – 2017-18
Our annual spring fundraiser, Big Chief’s Night Out, is a silent and live auction. Big Chief’s Night Out is a night for the “Big Chiefs” to celebrate and help raise money for the “little Chiefs”.
Our 10th Annual Chiefs on the run 5k and Dommerich Dash is Saturday, February 3rd, 2018. We are excited for an even bigger year as we gather our amazing community to support health and wellness amongst our families and friends.
The Community Outreach committee provides support to DES families who are experiencing hardship. If you would like more information or would like to donate please visit our new Community Outreach Fund page through the Foundation for Orange County Public Schools. Please contact committee chair Amber Woodard at with any questions.
The Partners in Education program connects businesses and schools from the same community to form a partnership of mutual support and encouragement. Each year, Dommerich’s PIE coordinator and the PTA PIE liaison(s) work together to foster and further develop these community relationships. The overall goal is to determine three ways that the business can assist Dommerich and, in turn, three ways that our school also can support this local business.