All registered participants will receive a numbered race bib, finisher's medal and an event t-shirt. The first 500 5K registrants will receive a goody bag with valuable coupons and information from our sponsors.
Packet Pick-Up - Friday 2/2/2018
- 4:30pm - 6:30pm at Dommerich Elementary, back parking lot.
Race Day - Saturday 2/3/2018
- 6:30am - Packet Pick-Up & Late Registration
- 7:30am - Chiefs on the Run 5K
- 8:15am - 5K Awards Presentation
- 8:30am - 1-Mile Dommerich Dash
Please note the reduced rate for students is reflected after entering your child's birthdate into the online registration form. The reduced rate for students will automatically be applied at checkout.
- Adult 5K + 1-Mile Run - $30
- Adult 5K - $25
- Students 5K + 1-Mile Run - $25
- Students 5K -$20
- 1-Mile Run - $15
PRICE INCREASE ON 1/21/18 SO REGISTER EARLY!
- Adult 5K + 1-Mile Run - $35
- Adult 5K - $30
- Students 5K + 1-Mile Run - $30
- Students 5K -$25
- 1-Mile Run - $15
Registration Deadline - Friday, 1/26/18 @ midnight
Late Registration will be accepted online, as well as at Packet Pick-Up and Race Morning, but t-shirts and goody bags will not be guaranteed. Race Shirt Sizes will be first come first serve.
Medals will be awarded in the following categories:
- Top Male and Female for Each Elementary Grade
- Top Male and Female for Middle School Students
- Top Male and Female for High School Grades Students
- Top Male and Female Overall
- Top Male and Female Masters (55+)
- Top Male and Female Teacher
- Top Group Involvement: $100 Donation to your group. Remember to put the group you are involved in on your registration.
FREE YMCA Childcare We are pleased to offer FREE YMCA certified childcare during the races. Your children can play in a supervised environment while you run! Please be sure to select if you need childcare for the run during your registration.
Are you ready?
Still have questions? Contact us.